ActaNeuropathologicaGateway.Net has been created for the neuropathology, neuroscience, pathology and neurology research community to allow easy access to information and content related to the journal Acta Neuropathologica. Acta Neuropathologica´s mission is to publish the best articles on pathology and pathogenesis of neurological disease. The journal focuses on structural and molecular neuropathology using human tissue, animal models and in vitro systems. The Journal publishes Original Papers, Review Articles, Case Reports and Scientific Correspondence.
We encourage you to submit your article to the Journal – below please find six reasons to publish your article in Acta Neuropathologica.
- High impact: 6.40 (IF 2009).
- Wide distribution: more than 5,300 institutions worldwide having full text access.
- Efficient handling: 12 days between submission and first decision.
- Fast publication: 10 days between acceptance and online publication.
- Commitment to fairness: author feedback program.
- Cost-free printing: no page charges - free color figures.
At ActaNeuropathologicaGateway.Net, you will also find:
- A list of current books published by Springer in neuropathology and related fields
- News from the field of neuropathology
- Neuropathology related events listings
- Subject clusters of articles published in Acta Neuropathologica – grouped together for easy browsing
We hope that you find ActaNeuropathologicaGateway.Net a useful addition to your web library!